Newbies Guide to the In-game Token of Lumi World — $MiCoin
For many of our patrons, there has been a bit of confusion on our two-token system in Lumi World. While many projects tend to have only one within their game, we have created two to ensure a more stable and lucrative form of investment and at the same time, have no dearth of supply for in-game needs.
$MiCoin: In-Game Earnings Made Easy
While $LMD is our main coin that you can use to invest in our metaverse and even eventually trade on different exchanges and platforms, it comes with a limited supply for deflationary tokenomics. Using the same coin with Lumi World would create problems as it would be increasingly difficult to price your assets and NFTs and conduct business in Lumi World. For this purpose, we have created another $MiCoin, that operates as the medium of exchange and currency in the metaverse and game, allowing for economics to continue operating without a hitch.
To start, you will need to convert your $LMD into $MiCoin so you have enough in-game currency to go about doing whatever you want. That being said, you don’t always need $LMD to get more $MiCoin. You can earn the in-game tokens through a variety of ways:
- Completing Tasks: One of the gaming modes in Lumi World is PVE, where you can roam about and explore Lumi World and perform different tasks assigned to you. Complete the tasks and you can earn $MiCoin.
- Sell Produce: All Lumiers start out as farmers and can sell their agricultural produce for the token.
- Trading: Sell your assets, including NFT based land and equipment for $MiCoin.
- Minigames: Play different minigames and earn $MiCoin every time you win.
- Compete in Tournaments: Different tournaments will always be running in Lumi World. You can participate for not only glory but $MiCoin as well.
But Where Can I Spend $MiCoin?
Lumi World gives its players multiple opportunities to earn $MiCoin within the game, but the coins would be of no use if these cannot be spent. Fortunately, there are many different aspects of the game that require you to spend your earnings.
- Since agriculture is the primary activity of any Lumier, you will find several opportunities to spend your coins for buying seeds, insecticides, fertilizers, more land and even irrigation systems.
- You are represented as an avatar in Lumi World and you can buy different wearables like clothes, shoes and much more.
- With an abundance of land, whether for farming or in the Dream City.
- Purchasing tickets to tournaments and minigames.
- Renting out assistants for your farms.
- Acquiring houses, real estate, vehicles etc.
In the end, the more you earn, the more you have to spend on yourself and your business. You can even convert your earned $MiCoin for $LMD and swap it for your favorite cryptos or even liquidate for fiat and spend it on yourself in real life.
Want to know more? You can continue to check up on our blog or read our whitepaper here, or follow us on our social media accounts:
— — — — — — — — — ➡️➡️🔔 HERE 🔔 ⬅️⬅️ — — — — — — — — — —